Sunday, October 21, 2007

Normalised

Things are back to normal after the visit to the doctor. Now I'm just having my regular visit to the toilet once a day instead of the unusual three times a day. Will have to get calcium pills from the gynae this coming Friday when I visit her.

Weekend is over and tomorrow is Monday again.

Wanted to buy some stuff to spruce up the princess' room but ended up with nothing. Her daddy and I aren't very creative. We wanted to hand-make some items but after the visits to the stalls, none of the things seem to be able to be made into something nice or interesting. It actually boils down to our lack of creativity. We decided on buying something ready made. But none seems suitable still.

We ended up having chocolate fondue and smoothies instead.

We'll try again next week.

The song 'Leaving on a jet plane' keeps replaying itself in my head. That's cos I see my hospital bags each time I walk into the princess' room.

'My bags are packed and I'm ready to go....'

Read from a forum that some November mothers-to-be have already delivered their babies. I wonder when's mine coming. I can't wait to see her. The excitement is building up everyday and just feeling her legs through my stomach walls is enough to bring a smile to my face.

We've decided on the caterer for her full month celebration. We've also decided on the place and the menu. We've decided on where to order her cake and ang ku kuehs. Now we just need to wait for her to POP and all the party planning can materalise. I'm just so so excited!!!

No comments: