Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hormones insanity

I'm writing two posts today cos after publishing the previous post, I visited a forum for mothers-to-be and remembered something that happened to me yesterday. I felt the need to post this so that I will remember it for years to come.

Yesterday, as I was checking out the same forum, I was reading the posts of all the other mothers-to-be. And after reading the posts of some of them whose babies have already arrived, I started to pat my own baby and started tearing for no rhyme and reason. I felt so emotional that my pregnancy is coming to an end and at the same time overjoyed for those mothers. Don't ask me why that happened but it just happened. Once again, I blame it on hormones.

At the same time, hubby has been lamenting on the fact that while other mothers-to-be are having the 'nesting instinct'. I seem to be totally lacking of it. The 'nesting instinct' refers to pregnant ladies who will develop the urge to clean up the house as the pregnancy advances to get the house ready for her baby. I guess I never liked doing housework. With or without pregnancy.

My home isn't that untidy anyway.

No comments: