Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Facebook and what nots

Hubby's been working late these few nights and so I've been spending my evenings watching TV. Today, I went onto facebook and ended up spending close to 2 hours on it! However, I managed to find a long lost friend and we ended up chatting over MSN. I missed her wedding 4 years ago and have felt rather guilty eversince. So today, I apologised to her once again and she didn't even hold it against me. I felt so relieved. :)

A friend of mine will be going into the hospital to have her baby induced tomorrow. I feel so excited for her and wonder constantly when is my baby girl ready to face the world.

I've been feeling so blessed throughout the whole pregnancy with so many loved ones around me. Friends and relatives have been making me feel so pampered and loved. I hope this happiness in me will spread to baby girl and she'll be a jovial and optimistic girl.

Just now I was just thinking about the benefits of being pregnant and I shall list them out now.

1. Your hair will not drop as much as before.

2. You are actually proud of your tummy.

3. A chance to get a whole new wardrobe. Maternity clothes can be really nice too!

4. Birdnest every week? Yippee!

5. Nightly foot massages from your other half.

6. Feeling the little moves and nudgings from inside your womb.

7. Knowing that you'll get to embrace a little baby in 40 weeks time.

8. Putting on weight seems more acceptable than before.

9. People around you treat you nicer. Not that they weren't nice before. Just nicer.

10. Most importantly, you have a reason to live a better life. :)

Of course, I'm just trying to see the brighter side of pregnancy today. I don't think I need to list out the cons of pregnancy. I've been practically complaining about them in every other post.

My fingers are going numb. AGAIN. And this is just one of the many irritating facts bout pregnancy. Haha!

No comments: