Monday, September 24, 2007

Mundae

Yet another countdown to Friday.

Feeling rather tired today as I woke up about 3 times to visit the washroom last night. Baby's getting heavier and so am I. Her weight is pressing down on my bladder and I feel the urge to visit the washroom very frequently. Walking is becoming a chore and my ankles are starting to resemble that of a tree trunk. I have another 9 more weeks to go before baby pops. I can't wait to see how she looks like and hold her in my arms.

I'm just glad that exams are approaching. At least school days will be shorter and I'll be able to get more rest. Will be visiting the gynae this Saturday. Shall see how heavy baby has become and whether the weight that I'm gaining is due to her or it's all with me! Horrors of horrors! Thinking of the aftermath of birth is horrifying. All the weight losing and toning up. Sigh sigh sigh.

No comments: