Saturday, September 8, 2007

End of a week

It seemed not too long ago that I was celebrating the start of the school holidays. It's amazing how time flies when you're having fun. Maybe not exactly loads and tonnes of fun. But well, fun times.

I'm almost done with the setting of the dreaded exam papers. Just gotta touch it up and then I'll be done. But as I look back to what I've done in this week, I feel rather empty. I wanted to tidy up my home so that it's a little less messy and a little bit more homey. But I didn't. I wanted to finish all my markings so that I can start on a clean slate. I didn't. I wanted to finish all my ironing. I didn't. Basically, apart from the fact that I have to finish setting my exam papers, all that I've set to accomplish for this week is not done. Sigh.

Maybe I should try to at least finish some stuff tomorrow. We'll see.

1 comment:

可欣 said...

My dear Bestie,
long time no see ur blog and see so much stuff written. :)

Dat's alot of things bought for ya princess! haha! i dunno wat to buy for her liao. strsssssssss

cannot see ur face la..only ya tummy..but can see it's getting bigger hor (fei hua haha) very hapi to know u and baby is well. can't wait for her to join the royal family :)

meanwhile i will haf to crack my head on wat to buy :D

Kexin