Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 30

Today I left school while the sun is bright and shiny. It's been a while since I came home a bit earlier than usual. I figured I needed rest. I mean I'm pregnant afterall and little princess needs to rest. Heh!

Came home and decided to do a little updating for my loyal fans of the blog. It may add up to say about 2? That's me and my hubby. Haha! The blog counter keeps jumping cos I've set the blog as my homepage when I launch my browser. So each time I launch my browser, the counter jumps. Haha!

This week, princess has added two new rompers to her collection.

Thanks to generous Auntie M. Auntie M has been giving princess new clothes and mostly in bigger sizes so that princess can wear them when she's older. Hopefully I haven't forgotten about them when she's that size. Heard stories about how busy mummies will be and it's scary sometimes. Hopefully I'll survive that.

Last weekend was my father-in-law's birthday. So after dinner, we decided to go shopping. Saw this cute little octopus toy and decided to buy for baby.





So exactly how interesting is this octopus? Well, when you squeeze its tentacles, it actually has sound! Haha! Ok, not only sound but each tentacle has its own note and so you can play 'twinkle twinkle little stars' or 'Mary had a little lamb' with it. These are the only 2 songs that I know that can be played with these notes. That's cos it came with the instructions. Haha! Apart from that, I guess you can play 'Three blind mice' with it as well. I think. I'm not really that musically inclined. But nevermind. Babies won't know what song I'm playing anyway.



You can see the diapers that the octopus is resting on. Those are the 2 packets of diapers that I've bought for her in preparation for her arrival. I'll be mostly using cloth diapers for her in the daytime. Save money and the environment. I'm just a poor teacher. So I think 2 packets should be enough for a while.



Alright, here's another picture that I took. Hahahaha! It's a picture of my tummy! I've been asking baby's father to help me take a picture of my stomach and all I get is 'Siao ah!'. So I've decided to do it on my own. It's quite badly taken cos I need to hold the camera, hold up my t-shirt, face the mirror and take the picture. But at least it manages to capture the tummy.



Come to think of it, it's quite blurry. Probably due to the reflection. Oh well, will try to take another one another time when it's even bigger! I guess pregnancy will be the only time when I'll be so proud of the tummy. Haha! How nice it is to just be able to plonk down on a seat without having to worry about whether your fats are spilling out from the sides. Not having to suck in your tummy and stand up straight while taking a photo. Being able to let your clothes wrap round the big fat tummy without worrying about being said fat.

Ahhh...the bliss of pregnancy. Haha! I probably won't be saying this after the baby is out from the stomach!

No comments: