Sunday, April 8, 2007

Miracles

Sometimes life has an interesting way of making decisions for you. Just when I'm thinking of throwing in the towel for my current life, the little miracle came along and decided that this is not to be so.

It still feels rather surreal and I have my doubts about whether it is really happening. I don't feel the existence and sometimes think maybe it's all a dream. Other times, I feel rather excited about its arrival. I'm 6 weeks into this miracle and all this while, I just didn't know.

Maybe I should just embrace this happiness and enjoy the ride. It's definitely a gift from above and what better way to show gratitude than to provide the best for this gift.

It may not be easy and everyday is going to bring new surprises. I just hope for a smooth arrival and that the gift will bring about lots of happiness and jubilance to everyone around.

No comments: