Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Walk Raine Walk

Raine has successfully learnt how to turn over to one side and now she loves sleeping facing down. I love it even more when she falls asleep while I cuddle her.



Raine has learnt how to walk. On the walker. Just last week, she was walking backwards all the time and this week, she has learnt how to move forward. It's amazing to see your baby learn new things every week. It's difficult to explain how it feels but you just feel contented and happy.


I've introduced rice cereal to her but she's still not quite ready for apple puree. She spits them out as soon as the puree reaches her mouth. I'll try again this weekend. I refuse to let anyone else try doing that first cos I want to be the first one to introduce new things to her. I'm selfish like that. But I'm her mummy. Having her inside me for 8 months automatically grants me that privilege.


I love coming home everyday to see her grinning widely at me. I love it even more when she laughs. Her laughter is so contagious that you just laugh along with her. She can keep laughing over the same joke. And sometimes, you just need to repeat the same sentence that makes her laugh.


See how she laughs over the sentence "wake up already ah...."



Ahhhh bliss........and definitely happy contentment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.