Monday, October 19, 2009

Lovely Monday

How lovely if every Monday is like today.
Basically, a Monday when there's no school and you can just eat and sleep as and when you like.
Then maybe there will be no such things as 'Monday blues' and there'll be 'Tuesday blues' instead.
And then people all over the world will like Mondays and hate Tuesdays just like how we know like Sundays and hate Mondays.
Actually it's irrelevant whether it's called Monday or Tuesday cos the only days that I like are called Holidays.
I don't really like weekends that much either.
Cos that eventually lead up to weekdays.
But on hindsight, so will holidays.
Oh whatever!

Anyway, I've noticed that I've not posted for a good almost half a year.
Everytime I think about posting, I think about what I want to write.
Then I realise that it's not really interesting and decide not to post.
Or sometimes, I think about the pictures that I have to upload and the long loading time, I decide not to post.
And so the procastination begins and I end up not doing anything.

Today, I was sifting through my documents and found this video.


This video was made during my last post attempt.
Which failed.
So I thought I should upload it now so as to compensate.
This video was taken during the last trip to Sentosa.
Which was in June.
But hey, it is still an update from the post made in May right?
Any forms of updating is always good.

So what have I been up to?
To be honest, this year passed so quickly that it scares me.
Am I developing wrinkles that I've not noticed?
Have I accumulated tonnes of white hair which is hidden under my hair dye?
Basically, am I growing so old so fast that I failed to catch every step of my own aging process?
Scary right?

Think about what you were up to last year this time.
Didn't it feel just like not too long ago that you did what you were doing?
I was planning my Japan trip and now, I'm reminiscing about my Japan trip while my colleagues talk about THEIR Japan trip.

I think I'll bring Raine overseas next year.
Since this year passed so quickly, then next year this time should come pretty fast too.
Raine can officially travel overseas next year.
You know, I think I've shared my story about Raine not being able to travel overseas to many people.
I can't really remember who I've shared with.
But it seems that almost everyone knows and will give the 'Oh-Raine-can-finally-travel-overseas-next-year' look whenever I mention about me bringing Raine overseas next year.
Please tag me if you've heard the story.
That will let me know who have read this post as well.

I think there are still some readers lurking out there anticipating my next post.
So here it is my loyal fans!
It's difficult when you are so popular!
*exaggerated exasperated look*

Raine is still the cheeky little girl that I've written about.
Except that now she's a little taller and heavier and have longer hair.
She's talking more and sometimes, I think like an adult.
She'll say things like 'the cat is very sad' when she walks past a cat.
Or she'll just pretend that she's a grown up and demands, 'don't help me!' when we try to be the loving pair of parents.

Her teacher in school loves her.
Teacher M has secretly told me that Raine is her favourite when everyone else is not around.
So I think that's something I'm really proud of.
She can now recite the phonics from A to Z and sing the whole song of 'Twinkle twinkle little star', 'Itsy Bitsy Spider' and her 'Good morning' and 'Special song' from school.
Sometimes when I see her so actively engaged in school, singing and dancing along, I feel like tearing.
It's true, I get that emotional at times.
Inside my heart, the overwhelming motherly instinct takes over my thoughts and I think 'Oh how much my baby has grown. How long will she continue to depend on me'.

Just this morning, I was surfing the Internet for pre-school for her.
Currently, the one that she's attending is a little too far for her to attend everyday.
So I'm hoping to look for one that is near my place.
But I either get the reply that the centre is full or it's closed.
Schools nowadays are so scarce.
Maybe I should just quit and open up my own pre-school.
I'm sure kids are easier to deal with as compared to the emo teenagers nowadays.

Talking about teenagers, my lovely 3E1 has failed to live up to their expectations this time round.
Anyone of you reading this right now, REPENT IMMEDIATELY!
But it's ok.
Being the friendly, kind, amiable, approachable, wonderfully nice teacher that I am, I shall forgive you.
Cos you still have ONE YEAR to make up for it all.
But the other set of teenagers, the 4Es!
You better not be blog hopping to another blog.
Cos your O-levels start NEXT WEEK!
Oh gosh, next week.....I wonder how many of them are prepared.
Don't let the mantra 'See you in 2010' come true.

So, the lovely Monday is coming to an end and tomorrow is Tuesday.
It's marking day tomorrow and at the same time a very big day for me.
It concerns my future and right now, I'm thinking I better go get ready for my big day.
No I'm not getting married again or giving birth again.
It's just a BIG day.

Wish me luck my ardent fans!
Meanwhile, I shall continue to read my story book.

Till the next time I feel like posting.

Adios!

No comments: