Thursday, January 3, 2008

Three blind mice.......see how they run

The title is totally irrelevant.

Raine is 2 months old today!

I was arranging all her photos prior to posting and it just feels almost magical that a little foetus can grow into the little girl that she is today.

Sometimes, when I lay her on my tummy, I imagine her inside still.
What is her favourite position?
Does she cross her legs?
Are her arms by her side or tight against her chest?
I do miss the little wriggles and nudges but I still prefer her terrorising my days and nights.

She's now gotten into the habit of sticking out her tongue.



I certainly hope this is a passing phase.
I wish for her to be a princess and not a cheeky monkey!
I still want her to be the president's wife one day. Haha!

Before she was born, I imagine her demure like a princess.
She has to be smart and take her O-levels at 5.
She'll learn to be a real lady so that she can charm the socks off anyone.

Now, I'm still holding on to that hope except it's a little difficult.
.
.
.
.
She kicks off her blanket within 5 minutes of me tucking her into bed.

How to be demure?
I think it's possible. Look at that smile.
Isn't she demure? Haha!

No comments: